fbpx
Advertisement

University of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme

University of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme open doors for outstanding individuals from developing and emerging economies. It’s a chance to get fully-funded graduate scholarship at Oxford University while diving into a top-notch leadership development programs. Picture this: you not only get scholarships but also get long-term mentoring and connect with a powerful network.

Advertisement

Established in 2015 to commemorate Lord Weidenfeld’s 95th birthday, the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme received generous contributions from various donors. In June 2017, André Hoffmann, Trustee and Chairman, furthered this initiative by donating £9 million to the Trust. Oxford University matched this sum with £6 million, doubling the scale of the programme.

Part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, this initiative was created through a pioneering matching fund effort to offer fully-funded scholarships to outstanding graduate students worldwide. Oxford University contributes 40% of the funding, while the remaining 60% comes from donations by supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, including Fondation Hoffmann.

The distinctive Leadership Programme, integral to these scholarships, involves philosophical discussions, business skill acquisition, and communication training within a nurturing community. For detailed information, the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust website provides comprehensive insights into this program.

Advertisement

Scholarship benefits encompass full coverage of course fees and a living expenses grant (minimum £18,622). Awards extend for the entire duration of the agreed course fee liability.

EligibilityDetails
Level:University Graduates and Professionals
Minimum Age:None.
Required GPA:Not specified.
Eligibility Country:Developing countries.
Gender:All genders.
Race/Ethnicity:None.
Scholarship Deadline:Not specified.

For eligibility consideration, prospective applicants need to fulfill these criteria:

  • Residency in one of the specified eligible countries is required.
  • Application for admission to one of the approved courses is mandatory.
  • Intent to return to the country of residence upon course completion is expected.
  • Demonstrating a correlation between the chosen field of study and future career goals is crucial. Applicants should articulate how their professional aspirations align with enhancing public life in their home country and on broader regional and international scales.

Decisions are expected to be made by the end of May 2024. If you have not heard from us by this time, then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants individually or provide feedback on applications

  1. Offers fully-funded graduate studies at Oxford University.
  2. Emphasizes leadership development alongside academic pursuits.
  3. Open to bright minds from developing and emerging economies.
  4. Provides extensive mentoring and networking opportunities.
  5. Check the official website for the latest deadline and details.

Interested applicants for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2024/25 are to select the “Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme” in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant December or January deadline for your course.

Advertisement

Applicants must complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form by the deadline.

For more details,visit University of Oxford website

Check this out:

Advertisement

1 thought on “University of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme”

Leave a Comment